cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in to Virgin Media

Wongle
Tuning in

Hi. I've been trying to login to Virgin Media but have been sent round in circles. I've tried forgot password, username etc. Then it tells me I have to verify my email. When I hit the old verify email, it tells me it's expired but when I try to sign up or resend links to have it reset, I don't receive a new link to have it reset. 

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Wongle,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing your My Virgin Media online account. When you attempt to reset your password, what happens exactly? Have you checked your spam/junk folder?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, when I try to sign in, it tells me my username or password isn't recognized. Then I try to recover my password by clicking the forgot password button.

I get a message saying I need to complete registration and verify my email. I put my email in but never get the verification email. Virgin have been sending other correspondence to my email but it's just when I request the verification email it never comes through. I've checked the email is correct and nothing is in the spam folder from Virgin.

Screenshot_20220522-082803_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220522-082841_Chrome.jpg

Finally received an mail for reset but it still doesn't work. When I press the link to reset it gives me the following message.

Screenshot_20220522-095644_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220522-100202_Email.jpg

Hi @Wongle

Sorry to hear you've run into another problem when resetting your password. Does the same error occur on a different device or browser? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi. I've tried the mobile app and chrome. 

Screenshot_20220524-153325_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-153410_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thank you for your update and I am so sorry you have been unable to change the password. 

I will pop you a PM now so we can try and change this on our side, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.