cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t set up vm account won’t accept any passwords

jasmin123456
On our wavelength

I am trying to set up my new account for VM.

When I come to selecting a password I keep getting an error. Your system will not accept any format, length or strength of password. It just keeps saying ‘you can’t use this password’ I have tried over the last few days multiple times and tried multiple variations of passwords. 
Please could you tell me how to fix this as I need to set my account up. It is very frustrating. 

36 REPLIES 36

They’ve told me it’s cos I’ve had an account in the past. 
their system can’t cope with a closed account and a new account having the same email address. 
they asked me for an alternative email for the new account which I’ve given. But that was about 2 weeks ago with still no update.  
shocking service and clearly quite a big issue given how manage people are having the same problem. 

Hey EnglandHensh, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some issues with your online account. 

I can see you are already in PM with my colleague about this, please do feel reach to reach out for an update.

He will be more than happy to help you with this. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thank you for speaking with us today @EnglandHensh on the forums.

I'm glad that after all this time we have managed to get this issue with MyVM fixed for you.
I appreciate that you have had to wait a fair bit of time but I am glad we have been able to come to a resolution.
As always - feel free to reach out to us for anything if you ever have any queries and we will try our best to assist where we can.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I still can't sign into this. Can someone please get in touch to resolve as my 500mb internet is currently running at 60mb.

Thanks for coming back to us Tomh2 and I'm sorry that you're having issues with your online account, I can see that your account has been created on our system.

What happens, when you try to log in? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

My password is not accepted, when I try to reset the password it says

You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account.

To reset your password, please contact us and one of our team will help you

Hi Tomh2 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having setting up the online account.

Are you trying to register or log in please?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide