cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up direct debit online

aaron26362
Joining in

I cancelled my direct debit before my payment was due to come out as I changed banks. I then paid my bill manually and have been trying to setup a new direct debit before my next bill gets generated, every time I go to do it on the website the page refreshes after filling in the details. 

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @aaron26362,

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with setting up your direct debit. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. Just to confirm, is this the link you were using https://my.virginmedia.com/content/virgoBrowse/en_gb/home/staticPages/discover/welcome/your-bill/dir...

Does this issue occur on multiple devices and browsers? Have you tried clearing cookies and cache to see if the issue persists?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

That link just takes you along the same path to the myvirginmedia page, with the same direct debit setup. Problem persists on different devices and different browsers even with cleared cache.

Hi aaron26362, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still unable to set up your new direct debit.  I am going to send you a quick private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R