cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register to My Virgin Media

epz
Tuning in

I try to create a new account at https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register , I input my last name, account number, and area reference (All details that I made sure that were right by calling customer support), but when clicking the "Register" button (And having passed the "I'm not a robot"), I get taken to an error page titled "Oops, something's broken" and saying:

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

How can I get this situation solved? I would love to be able to manage my account on-line.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, EPZ,

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing online registration issues. Are you able to try the registration with al alternative browser or device and see if the error occurs?

Cheers,

Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, EPZ,

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing online registration issues. Are you able to try the registration with al alternative browser or device and see if the error occurs?

Cheers,

Corey C

epz
Tuning in

A couple of days ago, I registered for a My Virgin Media account, but it won't let me login until I confirm my username (Which is my email address).

I received the confirmation email, and tried using the confirmation link in several different devices/browsers, and even got the confirmation email re-sent in case it was just a one-off broken link, but nothing works, I keep getting the following error screen:

Screenshot_2021-12-15-10-09-20-247_com.android.chrome.jpg

[MOD EDIT: Thread Merged]

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @epz,

Thank you for sharing this information.

I can see it looks like a system error, can you try again if it has been 24 hours since you tried?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I've been trying for weeks, but sadly it still doesn't work :c.

Hi epz

Thanks for coming back to us. I shall send you a PM now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi again,

Unfortunately the issue still persists.

Hi epz,

Thank you for your post. To confirm, are you referring to the online account?

^Martin

Yes

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi epz, 

Thank you for your post and I am so sorry this had been going on for a while and is still not resolved, I can see you were in PM with John regarding this, was there a ticket raised? Did you manage to find the issue but are still getting the same error message?

Let me know and we will do our best to get this sorted 😄

Zoie