cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pick any password

fissionchi
Joining in

Hi, I can't create an account as it won't accept any valid password. Also somehow it seems to have registered my account with one of the 'failed' password attempts and says it sent me an email to verify, but there is no email, so I can't log in.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @fissionchi 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you are having issues with accessing your online account, I can certainly understand how frustrating this would be 😔 

We will certainly be happy to help, just to confirm, have you been able to check your spam/junk folder to see if this email has ended up there? If not, please let us know so we can assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan, 

yea I checked but sadly there is nothing there. I think it’s because it wouldn’t let me choose a password, but somehow managed to register my email, I also tried resetting the password, but I need to verify my email first, but don’t have any in either my normal email or junk 😞

Thanks your reply and for checking this. As you still do not have access I will be happy to assist further.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @fissionchi,

Thanks for coming back to us via Private Message. As Nathan is out of the office at the moment, I was able to assist with your query.

Glad to hear that you now have access to your online account. 🙂

If you need help with anything else, please let us know. We're here to help! 

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @fissionchi,

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Message with another query.

If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to post on our Forums and our team will be more than happy to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs