cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login!

Smertyjag
Joining in

I moved into a new house on 26 April 2022. The previous owner had Virgin Media. This is my first time taking out Virgin Media.

I’m trying to sign in to my account, and it says it doesn’t recognise my password. So I go to reset my password. It says it doesn’t recognise my email address. So I go to register a new account with that email address. It says it’s found an account already with these details. So again I go to reset the password from this screen, and it says it can’t find me. I’m in Virgin Media purgatory.

I’m at my wits end here. Phoned three different people to try fix this, one who said he reset my password for me and to try this (didn’t work) and two who blamed server issues and to try again tomorrow (didn’t work). 

Can someone capable please look into this for me? I want to be able to watch my services on my iPad. I want to be able to access my bill online. It’s all very frustrating. 

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Smertyjag,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're currently unable to register for an online account with us.

We are aware there us an issue currently with anyone who is trying to register with a 3rd party email (Gmail, Hotmail or Live for example). 

Can we ask when you have tried to register for an account, have you cleared all cookies/caches and history from your web browser?

Also, using a different web browser and device may work. 

Please try the above first, if this does not work, we can try to register you again from here for you.

Unfortunately, as there is a fault reported currently, this may not work.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi, yes I can confirm I have tried all of those suggestions. Nothing is working. I’d appreciate if you could try get this sorted for me. I’d assume most people are signing up with 3rd party email addresses, no?

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message to look into this for you 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.