cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login to MyVirginMedia app and SkySports app

Leorodri
Tuning in

I have three errors:

1) I am not being able to login into MYVIRGINMEDIA app as am facing message “Something went wrong “

F2B32E28-6798-4E0D-95DC-0F8B4C9C9B01.png

2)  if I try to login in the SkySports app using my VirginMediaUK account it gives me an error: “there was an unexpected error”

7D50CFE3-2DD2-4766-A093-FBA572639BE7.jpeg

3) if I attempt accessing my bills via the website (www.virginmedia.com) I see the below error….

2449E5DA-EB2C-4F56-80F3-1578F7DDB7AA.jpeg

it has been more than 4 weeks that I am trying to fix it with the support team, but they do t have a clue of what is wrong and keep me in a loop. They say they will monitor and call me back, but they don’t.

why do I pay for this service?

is there anybody else with this issue? Or even better: anybody who got that fixed?

have uninstalled the apps, changed passwords, ran around the block with the mobile, tried voodoo and everything else, but the support team is terrible…

virgin, I need help!

23 REPLIES 23

Hi Chris_W1

the old and new account are in the same email. Therefore, I can’t login in the old one… and maybe that’s the problem as my data may be scrambled. 

I tried to warn the customer Center, but in the last call the attendant said my data is correct (he almost yelled). So, not sure what to do.

another important detail; when I signed up this year, they created the account in a different account - not sure how they got it - so I phoned the customer service and asked to replace my email by the one I am using (and always used - same from my previous account)

thanks and regards

Thanks for getting back to us Leorodri,

So I can help I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Hi,

unfortunately, I am still facing the same issue:

87234922-D3D3-422C-B25A-C6D8EB8694AF.png

my old credentials (from old account) are the same as from my new one - I am using the same email address.

would you be able to make my registration? I am not able to register my account again (as described in previous posts)

Do you have any updates? I am still facing the same issue

Hi Leorodri,

Apologies.  There is an update from IT. advising if you are able to to try resetting your VM log in details now and once you can confirm log in, then use those details to log into the SKY service?

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Corey,

I have reseted my password in virgin media website.

I can’t still login in both apps: MYVIRGINMEDIA and SKY SPORTS

45F254A9-D5D2-4C8B-B9C1-26250C49FF80.png

D68A1C04-D880-4D12-86C0-E9A30DB8BC96.png

Funny enough, I can login in VIRGIN TV GO APP

please advise what to do next

couldnt you rebuild my account - it is clearly something wrong with the data you guys store for my account….. 

I am also waiting for a good discount… more than a month without being able to use the service I am paying for 

Hi @Leorodri,

Sorry you're still having issues. 

I'll pop you a PM now and get the IT ticket escalated. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for your help.

I have just replied to your PM with the required info.

regards

PM received and responded to @Leorodri 😄

Let me know how you get on! 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I have just replied via PM with the outcome of new tests.

can confirm the same issues are still happening