cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login to MyVirginMedia app and SkySports app

Leorodri
Tuning in

I have three errors:

1) I am not being able to login into MYVIRGINMEDIA app as am facing message “Something went wrong “

F2B32E28-6798-4E0D-95DC-0F8B4C9C9B01.png

2)  if I try to login in the SkySports app using my VirginMediaUK account it gives me an error: “there was an unexpected error”

7D50CFE3-2DD2-4766-A093-FBA572639BE7.jpeg

3) if I attempt accessing my bills via the website (www.virginmedia.com) I see the below error….

2449E5DA-EB2C-4F56-80F3-1578F7DDB7AA.jpeg

it has been more than 4 weeks that I am trying to fix it with the support team, but they do t have a clue of what is wrong and keep me in a loop. They say they will monitor and call me back, but they don’t.

why do I pay for this service?

is there anybody else with this issue? Or even better: anybody who got that fixed?

have uninstalled the apps, changed passwords, ran around the block with the mobile, tried voodoo and everything else, but the support team is terrible…

virgin, I need help!

23 REPLIES 23

Mitch4
Tuning in

Don’t get your hopes on this being fixed as I had it months ago and was never sorted. Kept getting calls from CS asking if it was fixed to which I replied no. I also kept asking them to call me after six pm as I was at work which they never did. In the end I got a message on my answer phone to say as I hadn’t answered they were closing the ticket. 

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Leorodri

Thank you so much for you first post and welcome to our Community Forums, we are so happy to have you on board! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue! Can I just check have you been able to access this in the past with no problem? 

Have you recently moved address at all?

Thank you. 

• Hi @Ashleigh_C

thanks for your message.

No, I didn’t move, but I was a customer in the past (I left 2 years ago) and few months ago I returned to Virgin.

I am using the same email address that I was using before.

Hi @Leorodri,

Thank you for expanding on this. When you've returned, you would have a new account number and would need to set up a new online account. Have you registered for one since returning to us?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

thanks for your message.

As far as I am aware, yes.

Funny enough, I can watch live tv in the Virgin TV Go app….

I tried registering my account once again. Even providing my correct surname, account number and region code, when I press submit it returns to the same screen with empty information. Any ideas,

14C11D68-811E-45A4-AA1B-3F8F02E6755C.png

thanks and regards, 

hi @Zach_R

 I have tried to register once again via the PC and this is the error I am finding - I have selected the right CAPTCHA 

08313DB5-80CB-4EAF-8992-3A8EE810FE4D.jpeg

When I log in to virginmedia.com and click in the BILLS option, that’s what I am still finding:

D2BA00F0-4B9E-456D-8396-B5715653D684.jpeg

Hi @Leorodri,

Would you mind trying to register for an account using the details of your current account with us and letting us know how you get on?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

hi Zach_R

unfortunately, I am not being able to register my account. not sure if it is because I have registered before (when I had the account) or if the website is faulty.

In my mobile, it keeps in a loop - after pressing register, the page comes back empry

in my pc keeps saying the CAPTCHA is wrong - even after it displayed the green tick. 

not sure how to fix it or if somebody from Virgin should do it for me.

I am sure I have done that in the past. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to watch live tv in the ‘Virgin Media Go’ app, correct?

is this something you could help me with?

thanks

Hi Leorodri, thanks or the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the logging in part of the app and on the PC. Can you confirm if you have been able to log into the account with your old details from the previous account and can you confirm if you get the same error message? - Chris.