cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into broadband account

Ant182
Joining in

Hi, I am a new customer. Had my services activated and couldn't be happier, but I created my account using the email I signed up with, everytime I try to log in I recieve an "oops something went wrong on our end" message. I managed to get into the mobile app, but that doesn't show that I have any services. I have tried different browsers, mobile and pc, clearing cache and cookies to no avail. I tried to change password, but it wouldn't allow me. Can anyone help?

10 REPLIES 10

Ant182
Joining in

To add onto this - I can't sign in to the virgin connect app, it states "we couldn't connect you to the server please try again later".

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ant182, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are unable to log into your online account via the website. We have been made aware of a known issue with the website displaying this oops message.

Our support team is working on getting this fixed asap. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks for the welcome and the reply, is there an ETA for this being fixed? 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Currently we don't have a timeframe for this I'm afraid, can I ask for you to try again? 

Thanks,

Kain

I have tried I am afraid. Since I created the account a few weeks ago, I haven't been able to access the account at all!

Hi @Ant182. The sign in/register fault has now been resolved at of 4:30pm today. Can you see if you are now able to register/log in for us, please try both your PC/laptop and mobile devices. Let us know if you are still having issues. ~CS~

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Ant182_0-1649783599449.png

Unfortunately yes i am still having the same issue on both pc and mobile, after clearing cache and cookies.

Hi @Ant182 thanks for your reply although I'm sorry to hear that things still aren't working for you.

If there was a delay in the outage being resolved, it's definitely working now so can you please try this again and let me know how you get on?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi, have tried multiple times again throughout the day, yet i still recieve the same message, this has happened ever since i created the account, it makes me wonder if its a problem with the actual account?

Ant182_0-1649878611879.png