cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in

Ewant
Joining in

I can’t login because I have just registered for service and after three days finally received a verification email.

However, still can’t login as says I don’t have all account details set up. 
but I also can’t set up account details because I can’t login.

to my knowledge I have not yet set a password but says I require one to login. When I select forgot password and get a link to reset, it won’t let me reset password as either get an error message saying something went wrong or that I can’t reset password as still need to input some account details! Which I can’t do as can’t login!

I have spent three calls now with no success. Very frustrating. 

5 REPLIES 5

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ewant,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems accessing your online account. To confirm, have your services been installed yet? You've mentioned about signing up for a service, but not an installation itself.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Service of broadband has not been installed. It got moved to 22 Dec - one of reasons I was trying to login to change online. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ewant,

Thanks for confirming. Unfortunately, you would not be able to sign-in or register to My Virgin Media if you're still awaiting to be installed. Any changes to an appointment would need to be made directly with our Pre-Install Team 0800 052 1734. 

Once your service has been installed, you'll be able to register to the service within 48 hours.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

The service has now been installed early, which is great. However, I can’t login still.

The message I get is that I can’t reset my password as you don’t have additional details set up on your account.

it says to ring support, but all they can do is send me a reset password or verification email, which then just sends me back to same message.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will pop you over a private message to help out with this 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.