cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create My Virgin Media account

Nomadsoul84
Tuning in

Hi everyone,

Im having trouble creating a VM account. Keep getting the message "sorry to see you go" and text about my account closing. I did have a VM account about 10 years ago and rejoined recently. My service has been live for 5 days. 

Can anyone help? 

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Nomadsoul84,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to register your new account with us, if you're using the same email address, we would need to raise this with our support team but if you want to use another email address to register that should work and let you register with no issues. 

If you want to use the same email address, let me know and I will pop over a private message and we can get that raised with the support team,

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks! Yes it would need to be the same email address. 

No problem at all @Nomadsoul84, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for conforming your details via private message @Nomadsoul84.

I have now raised this with our IT support team and I will be in touch with you as soon as I have any further updates.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks!

You're very welcome @Nomadsoul84 and I hope to have an update for you very soon.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi. Is there any news on this? 

Hi Nomadsoul84, thank you for getting back in touch! We are still awaiting an update on your IT ticket at the moment. 

Sincerest apologies for the delay, we will be back in touch as soon as there is an update.

Please don't be alarmed if you are contacted by our IT team directly to offer further support. 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime! 

All the best. 

Molly

Can you please chase this up? I have now received my first bill and I have yet to have access to my virgin media app to allow me to manage my account. Can this request now be made urgent? Thanks!