cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access my account

Tammyannem
Joining in

I can’t log on to my virgin media account as states I already have my account which I do have an old one, when I called they stated my account had no app linked and needed to use a new email tried This and just stares already have an account with old email please can someone help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Tammyannem,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your online account!

I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues registering your new online account. I understand that you've tried using a different email address and it is still leading you to the same page.

In order to assist you further on this, I will need to send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Tammyannem,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your online account!

I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues registering your new online account. I understand that you've tried using a different email address and it is still leading you to the same page.

In order to assist you further on this, I will need to send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi.

I am a returning customer and have exactly the same problem on both the app and in a browser. It won’t let me register with a new email address either.

Please can someone help migrate me over to my new account!

Thank you.

Hi 👋 @clarkeymusic

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you back 🙂

Sorry for any issues signing up for your online account under your new account details. 

I will be more than happy to take a look into this and request a move and transfer if needed.

Will pop you a PM now to confirm some details!

Speak soon.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM and clearing security 🙂

I have successfully requested the account transfer and your details will be migrated to the new account within 24 hours. 

Let me know how you get on!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

@clarkeymusic

Sorry, just to add, you'd just need to sign into MY VM as you normally would do so and you will be able to see your new account details there - within 24 hours that is 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thank you so much Ayisha that has solved it.

The only problem I have now is turning off parental controls. I’ve gone to the web safe settings and toggled the virus and child safe buttons but they slide back and don’t save.

Are you able to help with this please? 

Your help is much appreciated.

removed

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

I have the exact same issue, can someone help me with this please 

That's amazing 🙌  @clarkeymusic 

I'm so happy I was able to get that sorted for you 🙂

In regards to WebSafe, I have just checked and can confirm the settings have been turned off.

If you have any further issues, just give me a shout.

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Awesome - thank you. Kudos to you 🙌