cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access My Virgin Media account

zanesingy
Joining in

Hi I’m wondering if anyone can help please, can’t log into My Virgin Media at all. Not recognising my email, tried resetting password and even creating new account says my details aren’t wrong when I’ve took them straight off my bill. Really frustrating as I need to access the account. I’ve tried calling but the guy couldn’t understand me, thank you☺️

13 REPLIES 13

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi V,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you aren't able to log into your online account and when trying to reset the password the details you are entering aren't being accepted.

When you have forgotten username or password the details we ask for are from the latest bill, has there been a bill generated recently, when are your bills generated?

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi  zanesingy,
If you do get your bills Via Email please have a look to make sure all the information is correct.

Regards

Paul.

Hi yes I have used my latest bill and all the info is correct from this

Hi zanesingy thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still unable to access your online account.  I would love to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi zanesingy

Before I do this, can you confirm you've tried a different browser or clearing your browsing history and cache? Regards Lee

Hi,

thank you yes I have tried different devices and 3 different browsers.

thank you

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @zanesingy,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm very sorry to hear that clearing cache and trying to access different devices and browsers did not help.

I will send you a Private Message so we can look into this issue further for you.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch with you soon.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Purpleworm
Joining in

I am really frustrated I have contacted virgin numerous times on this issue I have changed my log in details three times through the customer service. For virgin media and mobile and still cannot log into my account my husband passed away in October from covid and I transferred the account to my name but I am still having trouble logging in I spoke with them on sat changed the log in again and that doesn’t work you cannot access any help on line as there are no drop boxes relating to these issues 

Hi @Purpleworm

Thanks for posting on our community forum

Sorry to hear about your issue, i'll drop you a private message now. Please bare with me.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs