cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Sign Into My Virgin Media

DemiSmith9595
Tuning in

Hi all,

Recently I've been trying to sign into My Virgin Media on both the app and the website only to be told my password is wrong. Okay, no worries, tried to change password and it tells me that my details are wrong, despite me copying details like my area code and account number directly from an email to Virgin. This is really frustrating, I haven't even been with Virgin Media a month and it's been nothing but issues.

Has anyone else had this problem?! Has anyone had it fixed?!

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DemiSmith9595,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry for the issue you're having accessing your online account. 

I have been able to locate your account on our side. Can you confirm if you have tried resetting this on different web browsers? 

^Martin

Hi Martin,

Thank you for getting in touch so quickly!

Yes I've used a couple of different web browsers, I've tried clearing the cache, cookies, and history on all of them too. 

Edit: Also to add when I try the "forgot my username" (even though I haven't) it takes me to a page that says 'Oops! Something's broken!' so I don't know if other people are experiencing this too. 

Best, Demi

You're welcome. 

Thank you for that information. This does sound unusual and so what I will do is private message you so we can take a look on our side. 

^Martin