cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Log into Virgin Media App

Mikichii
Joining in

I have both Broadband and Mobile with VM. I just installed the app on my phone but when I type in my email address and password it says "this service can only be accessed by the primary account holder". This is confusing because I'm the ONLY account holder and they are the same details I use to log in on the website which work just fine.

I tried resetting my password with the app but it still comes up with the above.

How do I fix?

17 REPLIES 17

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mikichii,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. I will pop you a PM now so we can confirm some details and take a closer look into this for you.

Speak soon.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am facing the same issue - was there a solution for this? (other than contacting support)

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @duckAsteroid

Welcome to our Community Help Forums 🙂

Sorry to hear that you are also experiencing an issue logging in to the app, I will send you a private message now so that we can look into this further. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner!

Kind regards,

Serena

Kp2907
Joining in

I am having the same issue. Can someone assist?

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums Kp2907, and a very warm welcome to you!

We can seek to assist you if you are the account holder for the Media services.

Can you please advise me if you are the account holder or if you're third party to the account?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yes I am the account holder

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Kp2907

Thanks for getting back to us to confirm you are the account holder.

I will send you a private message now to obtain the details required to look into this further for you, please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner 🙂

Kind regards,

Serena

lsarcher
On our wavelength

Edited: Thought I had the issue, I don't, can't delete this post for some reason

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Isarcher

Thanks for editing your post to clarify this, I'm glad to hear you are not experiencing issues with logging in to our Virgin Media App 🙂

Kind regards,

Serena