cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t Access Virgin Media

MR_65
Joining in

Hi

I set up my sons account & password a long time ago *12 + years* and now can’t access anything.  Have been going round in circles to try sort it out but getting nowhere fast.

Now it is not accepting surname or A/C Num saying not recognised I just don’t know which way to turn have been on fone for hours every day for a week and they just say son has to phone even though I set it up and he doesn’t know any details & nor do I.

Is there anyone that can advise what to do next will be eternally grateful

Thanks In Advance  

7 REPLIES 7

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mr_65,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear you are having issues logging in, can you confirm is this an email account, or is this your my virgin media account?

Is the email attached to an active virgin media account?

When was the last time you accessed the account?
Do you have a screenshot of the error? If you block out your personal details

Zoie

Hi Zoie 

Its everything can’t access anything 

Hi MR_65

Thanks for coming back to us. Is it yourself who is the account holder or your Son?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

My Son is the account holder BUT I set it all up years ago and made the password BUT neither of us know the password and nobody in Virgin will help because of the password.

Been going round in circles 

We would need to speak with them on here so if you can get them to post on a separate account, we can do this 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Same answer all the time even though i have explained the situation - Never mind 

We have offered to help you MR_65

However as you're not the account holder, this is something we'd need to be speaking with them for. 

Please do get them to post and we can assist further as previously advised by myself.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team