cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT ADD EXTRA VIRGIN MEDIA ACCOUNTS

iEddyMorrison
Tuning in

Why does it say you can add multiple virgin media accounts but you can only add virgin mobile accounts? See screenshots 

2B311C37-A557-47A9-9B0A-419E1ACB2CC0.png

6A5FFE85-3DCC-494F-B268-D852A69E82FB.png

13 REPLIES 13

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi iEddyMorrison

Thanks for posting. This is because it's linked to the address in question and it's not normal process to have more than 1 account at an address.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

you have misunderstood! I have different accounts At different addresses! Who said the same address??! If you look at the image you will see it says add another virgin media account! So why don’t you read my question properly?!

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us @iEddyMorrison.

What happens if you try to add an additional media account to the app?

Regards,

Steven_L

look at the photo - you can only add additional virgin mobile accounts not virgin media accounts - needs to get fixed?

Thanks for coming back to us @iEddyMorrison.

Are the additional accounts that you want to add, in your name? I will look into this with our team and see what the rules are with other accounts being added.

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes in my name at different address…why say you can do it when it doesn’t let you?

Thanks for your reply @iEddyMorrison.

I will look into this further and get back to you once I have any further information about this.

Regards,

Steven_L

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Just create a new account at the new address, instead of trying to an additional one.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

JPEG1 you clearly have not read properly.

no ones talking about two accounts at one address!

I can’t sign into two accounts on the app!