cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps

Bigt57uk
Tuning in

Hi I have tried to login to the my virgin media app since I got virgin installed a week ago. Every time I tried logging in a message saying sorry you can’t log in at the moment please try again. I have tried for over a week now and it still won’t work. Can someone help please

9 REPLIES 9

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bigt57uk,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't been able to log into our app and your Online Account, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like you haven't set up an online account, you can register here.

Regards

Paul.

I have tried to register but it says I already have an account. Then I got a message I’ll upload the screenshot. That’s what it says 

5A2C8185-85D1-4113-B4F6-A3FF219B5670.png

Just to clarify, are you using an email that made me tied to an old account? Does the issue occur when trying to register with an alternative email? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have tried with my gmail address, should I try and register with a different email address?

Hey @Bigt57uk,

I've just checked the systems and it's still showing as though you've not registered so there's no harm in trying with an alternative email address if you have one. If you replicate the same issue you're having now with that email please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help you further 🙂

Keep us posted!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi I tried with a different email address just takes me to no email found. Don’t know what else to try

485A6D95-1847-4222-8395-C3446F538740.png

•  this is what it says on the app 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad you were able to progress using an alternative email address though I'm sorry you are now getting this error 😞

I would love to help get things sorted for you so will pop you a PM now to confirm some details and we shall take it from there 🙂

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @Bigt57uk,

Glad we could get that sorted for you 🙂

If you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

We’ve also got a host of hints and help in our Help & Support area.

Best wishes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team