cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps says payment overdue

erawles
Joining in

I have just signed into the My Virgin Media app for the first time and it is saying in a big red box that my "latest bill is overdue".

If I click on 'View bill' then it shows me my next bill for which payment is due on 1st March, so obviously not overdue. I have also checked my bank account and the confirmation email from my last payment so I know that was paid correctly.

Is this just a case of the app being crap and something I should ignore? If I just sign into the website then I don't any overdue message.

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @erawles 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry for the confusion on the billing. Do you pay manually or via Direct Debit? 

The only thing I can think of is if no balance overdue and you pay manually, it just refers to the current bill but doesn't know how it will be paid as no direct debit if that makes sense. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yeah I pay manually so that could be the reason.

Still pretty poorly designed app then, if I log into the website it shows the correct payment date so I would expect the app to do the same 🤔

Oh well, guess I just wont use the app!

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response on this however many apologies, 

So to clarify are the manual payments being made on the proposed payment dates?

Regards,

Kain

Manual payments are usually paid a few days before the ‘due’ date, when I get paid. 

Thanks for coming back to us erawles, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L