cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App and website is awful

cshell
On our wavelength

Links within the site seem to be down. Practically everything gives a bad request error code. Virgin Media is a big name and charges its customers a high price for a shocking service. I used to be really happy with Virgin Media but I'm now looking at alternatives. 

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @cshell 

I normally use Chrome as my default browser and have issues with links on the VM website, however if i use an incognito window they work.

I tend to use either Edge or Firefox now for accessing VM links as they work on those browsers.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cshell,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with our website and are considering leaving us. If you haven't done so already, can you try clearing your cache and cookies and then letting us know if the issue remains?

If there's anything else that you'd like us to address and assist you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

engfaraz
Joining in

I concur that. I had to make this account to leave my experiences with VM website, app and their chatbox over the past year or so.

The website just doesn't function for a majority of the time. And I have tried all kinds of browsers and devices, and you get broadly the same crappy experience. The pages keep jumping from one to another. The login pages keeps refreshing or returns an error message and if you do manage to login, then after staying on one page for a min or so, if you click on a different page, it logs off.

On top of that, the who layout of the website is utter crap. If you have not signed in, you see different information for package upgrades and once you do manage to sign in, you are obviously shown the crappiest options there are. It's as if you the whole thing is intentionally designed to make existing customers leave.

VM, if you are seeing this. You need to completely overhaul your customer interface. 

Hi @engfaraz thanks for your post, although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

We will feed back this internally for you, as we do appreciate the impact that this has.

Is there anything you need support with in particular and I'll do my best to help if so? Please let us know.

Many thanks

Tom_W