cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account problems

Superdooperleed
Joining in

I am due to move tomorrow and have organised to transfer my services over to my new address,but when accessing my account my account number is different from my new account number by 1 (last 3 digits say 102 instead of 103)number so i cant view anything online and it is telling me I'm no longer a customer

7 REPLIES 7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Superdooperleed,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your online account.

As our accounts are address based, you will receive a new account number for your new property. The system should automatically move your online account to your new address, but this can take a few days to complete.

Apologies for any confusion caused. You can read more about our House Moving process on our website, or you can call our Movers team on 150/ 03454541111 by choosing option 1, option 4, and then option 3.

If your online account issue persists after you've moved into your new home, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

it's been a week now and I still can't access my online account details ie bills,contract etc as it is showing an old account number due to an admin error when switching my services to my new home which is no longer valid and is saying I'm no longer a customer, how can I get this changed to my current account number so i can view my details.

Hello Superdooperleed

Sorry to hear about this issue
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thanks for those details Superdooperleed

I'm just going to take al look at carrying your details over 

I will update you on here unless it contains any account information, then it will be by Private message

Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Superdooperleed

Just had an update 

Can you try and register your online account now please 

Gareth_L

I can't register my account as its already registered but with the wrong account number still so I still can't access anything 

Hello Superdooperleed

Thanks for your time and patience regarding this 

Glad to hear its all working now 

If you get stuck again, pop back on here and let me know

Gareth_L