cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account problem

Vikki90
Joining in

Hello, 

I recently moved address and since moving my app says my services have disconnected as it is still linked to my old address. How do I link this to my new address and account as I no longer have access to my bills etc and also need to set up a DD for my new account? 
Thanks 

Vikki

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Vikki90,

Thanks for confirming the details with me via PM. I have now raised a request for your accounts to be merged. As soon as I have an update on the ticket for you, I will let you know from here.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Vikki,

Thanks for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to access your account since moving address.

Please be assured that you are correct and this is completely normal. We will just need to merge both your old and new accounts together, so that you can continue logging in using the same credentials. This process is called a 'Move and Transfer'.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some more details and get this arranged for you. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Many thanks

Beth 

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Vikki90,

Thanks for confirming the details with me via PM. I have now raised a request for your accounts to be merged. As soon as I have an update on the ticket for you, I will let you know from here.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

Hi Beth, 

Thank you for your help, do you know how long this usually takes? 

Thanks

Vikki

Hi Vikki, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

IT Tickets can take between 7-10 days to be picked up and then it may take some time to be resolved. The IT team will go as quick as they can. From here they will update Beth and she can let you know to try again. 

Beth will be in touch as soon as there is any news 🙂 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ok thanks Kath 😊

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem at all @Vikki90,

We will update you further when we can. 🙂

Thank you,