cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number

Williams198
Joining in

Hello I don't know my account number to log into the app I had broadband installed on 21/01/23

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Williams198,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with logging into the App.

Before you got installed we will have sent you a welcome email with the relevant details included.

Have you checked your junk and spam folders just in case it has been marled as spam?

Gareth_L

Hello Gareth, thanks for the message,I have looked in all those folders, and nothing there I have terms and conditions pdf messages from you but account number is blank, regards 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Williams198,

Thanks for coming back with an update on this. I'm very sorry the Account Number is blank on some of the documents from us. You can also find this on your Contract, which we would've sent via E-Mail, or post, depending on your billing method.

You'll find it on the right-hand side, under "Customer Account Number". Alternatively, you'll find this on your first bill, which you will receive within 14 days of your installation. If you're still unable to locate it via your Contract, I have also sent you a private message, so please drop me a reply up in the top-right, purple envelope and I'll see what else I can sort for you.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ