cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Setup

Kaevau
Joining in

It has been more than 48 hours since my account creation, I still get this on the Home section of the app. Just wondering if this will get fixed anytime soon.

11CE920F-4ADE-4996-8FED-EC0D6F74A50D.png

9 REPLIES 9

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kaevau

Welcome to the community

Sorry about the delay in creating your account, it does normally take 48hours. Can you confirm if you are still seeing the same page today? Or have you now managed to gain access?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Yeah I just checked still the same.

Thanks for confirming this Kaevau. Sorry about this. 

Can you confirm when you were installed? Your online account does usually need to wait for an active account/service at our side for you to be able to gain access. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I've received my broadband on the 2nd of June, I connected everything up but I am not getting any internet.

When I was purchasing the bundle, I chose 4th of June as the delivery date, I assume that is the day when my services will start working.

Hi Kaevau

Thanks for coming back to me. I have done a system check today and can see you've spoke to the team. They've booked a technician visit for you to do a manned install conversion, as the Quickstart activation has not gone through. 

Let me know how the visit goes.

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

My internet started working today, and I am very happy with it. Just wanted to thank you Virgin Media Team for the work.

I am on the M500 broadband and I am getting the advertised speed and I am overly happy with the results.
The app still shows that it hasn't been setup yet, but its fine, its not a big deal for me as long as the internet works, I have direct debit setup, so I guess I won't be using the app that much anyways.
Thanks.

Kaevau_2-1654522894742.png

Hi @Kaevau

Thank you for the update, I am happy to hear the service is working.

I just want to check a few things with you and ensure your online account is working.

I will send you a private message now so we can do this securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi,

I'm having the same issue with my account continuing to show the 48 hours message. My QuickStart installation was originally meant to be 28th June but was brought forward to 8th June - could this be causing it?

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Grahamz, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're getting this message when logging in to the app. Once the services go live it can take a day or two for things to catch up and your account to load correctly. As long as you've been able to register and log in then you should have no further issues. 

If this hasn't updated for you by tomorrow, and all your services are working fine then pop back and let us know so we can look further into this for you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs