cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Log in

Loopylou0141
Tuning in

Hi I can't log in to my app or my account my app says I'm not connected yet and have been since September. Every link you send me doesn't work I've tried everything can't view my bill either 

54 REPLIES 54

Thanks. Exactly, what colleague is helping you? If you're like me then nobody! I think they just hope you'll get fed up and live with it! They are a total sham of a customer service. It's all just blah blah blah!  Good luck.

Hi Loopylou0141, thanks for getting back to us. 

I'm sorry to hear your issue has not been resolved.  We can see that our colleague Gareth is indeed investigating your issue.  I am certain he will be in touch, when he's online.  I will also sent a message on your behalf as a little prompt.  

Kind regards

Lee_R

Hi jimtmacd, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're unhappy with the service you've received.  I can see you've liaised with a fair few of my colleagues on here.  I promise that they did indeed attempt to help.  Sometimes, some issues are too complex for our team to resolve instantly and we require additional assistance from our I.T. team.  The speediness of the resolution can be impacted by other factors.  The first being how complex the issue is, but also, the caseload of the department attempting to deal with the issue.  We're glad to hear you now have your issue in hand and we're sorry you felt you had to go to such lengths to resolve.

Regards

Lee_R

Hello Loopylou0141,

Sorry for the delay in getting this issue resolved.

I haver raised this with our IT Team to take as look.

As soon as they get back to me I will let you know.

Gareth_L

Any idea how long this will take I've have been connected since September and still can't access my account or view any bills no idea how much or when bill due out. Not really good customer service this you are not fulfilling my contract if I can't access my account 

Hello Loopylou0141.

It can take around 7-10 days. Usually it's a lot quicker than that.

Would you like me to email you a PDF copy off all your bills?

Gareth_L

• Yes please not sure i will be able to open them as everything I get I can't open 

Thanks Loopylou0141.

I will get these sent in the next 24 hours. 

What device are you having problems opening them on?

Gareth_L

My phone tablet and laptop 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply LoopyLou0141. 

Have you received the PDF's for your bills from my colleague? If so, have you been able to access them on your devices? 

Thanks, 

Nat