cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 weeks... STILL no account

Abfab
Tuning in

I posted on here a few weeks ago about not being able to create a password for my online Virgin Media account. The admin tried to assist and even they were unable to create an account for me.

They referred me to IT Support who just have never got in touch with me.

I'm at my wits end. I will never go with Virgin again. I want to amend my subscriptions and am stuck.

4 REPLIES 4

Abfab
Tuning in

I've just spent HOURS trying everything suggested on all these posts.

This is RIDICULOUS a tech company has known about this simple issue since May and can't help anybody.

Please please please help I need to amend subscriptions I don't want to pay for!!

I am 100% sure I've tried your suggestions Virgin for a password, tried browser/app and clearing cache. Nothing

Abfab
Tuning in

Hi, 

It's been almost a month since I initially had this problem. Virgin told me their IT support would look into it. I've heard nothing. 

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Abfab,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, really sorry to hear you have been unable to set up an Online Account due to not being able to find a password that is accepted, try something specific to you and make sure it starts with a capital letter, has at least 1 number and contains at least one special character, try swapping some letters for number like 1 for i or 0 for o ETC, for instance Ju2tan3xamp1e@.

If you are still unable I will be more than happy to help further by inviting you into a private chat, if needed please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

IVE TRIED THIS A MILLION TIMES OVER THE PAST 3 MONTHS!! AND SO HAVE HALF YOUR STAFF