cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 accounts on the same email, can't access one, even with account number

Arkanoid
Tuning in

My dad had a previous account on the same email so I could administer it for him, now I've set up a new account at a different address, under my name, on the same email and have no way to access online services, any way I try to login or reset password including with the new account number, I end up back on that account, is there a way I can sort this?

73 REPLIES 73

Hi,

Same issue here, same email, different account name/number and can't view the new account. 

Regards

Hi Flashay,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have been unable to set up an Online Account when moving to a new address, when you move the account number changes due to this sitting with the address and not the customer, if you try to use the same Email this will pick up the old account.

Please try setting up an Online Account using a totally different Email, you are no longer able to use an NTL world or Blue-yonder Email, please use a Gmail/ Hotmail ETC.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Just gave that a go and it still just refers me back to my old account and old email address. Entered in the new account details etc. But no luck.

Thanks

Hi Flashay,

Thank you for reaching back out and for giving the above a go, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Morning Paul,  

Quite new to the forums, where is the white envelope meant to pop up? 

Thanks

No worries @Flashay  please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you

Just been reading the forums, apparently to resolve the issue to use the same email address and stop it showing the old account details a ticket needs to be raised to sort this out? Trying a new email address didn't work and just redirected me back to my old account. 

If this is the case how does one go about getting a tciket raised? 

Thanks

Hi Flashay,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised an I T ticket has now been raised so you will be able to set up an Online Account, please allow up to 10 working days however it is usually quicker, if you do need any further support in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards 

Paul.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey milo1991, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this,

If you have just moved house you would need to set an new online account up if you wanted to use the same email we would need to provide a move and transfer which can take up to 5 working days sometimes a little longer.

If you wanted to use a new fresh email you can sign up right away with your new details.

Please do let us know. Cheers  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

milo1991
Joining in

I don't think this is correct because I have cancelled the old account.