cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card not delivered

zhuuuuuuuuuu
Tuning in

Email from Virgin Media said my sim card should arrive on the 11th March but it hasn't arrived at all. Order number 100001854901669 

7 REPLIES 7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @zhuuuuuuuuuu,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry that you're having some issues with your SIM card.

Can you confirm if this is a new SIM card you're waiting on? Is this a recent order, or an order from last year?

Let us know so we can look into this further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

this is a new sim card for a new package I just ordered and will soon start with Virgin mobile. Your sales team put the order through via phone call last Monday and I received the email confirming the sim card is dispatched but it has been a week and I have received nothing nor any update. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @zhuuuuuuuuuu,

Thank you for coming back to us and confirming that this is a new order. If the SIM card has been dispatched, this is should be with you soon. 

We do apologise about any delays you're experiencing as the mail strikes could impact the delivery dates. Please keep an eye out for this. The sim card should be with you soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Sorry this is not a good enough response.

There has been no strike whatsoever since the start of 2023 so you can't blame them for everything.

It's been a week since Virgin mobile dispatched my sim card so I have every reason to believe it's been lost on the way.

Otherwise can you provide tracking and evidence to let me know where it is?

If you can't please arrange to send a new sim card for me.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @zhuuuuuuuuuu,

Thanks for coming back to us. Sorry you feel this way. Some post can still be impacted at this time. Can you confirm when you received the confirmation that your SIM card was sent out? 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

I received the email on 10th Jan to confirm it's due to be delivered on the 11th Jan or within three working days which should be the 13th at the latest. So it should have already arrived but it has not. Please provide tracking details or arrange to send out a new one.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @zhuuuuuuuuuu,

Thanks for coming back to us and confirming. We advise that our SIM card usually arrive within 3-5 working days after dispatch. 

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team