Menu
Laurie5577
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

receiving the worst service I have ever experienced!!

I am at the end of my tether! I upgraded my handset only on 10 September 2017 and am still without the handset!!!

Last week my existing phone gave up the ghost so have been without a phone and looks like I will be over Christmas too.  This is really upsetting and is have a huge impact.

Customer services?? I have now probably called around 20 times and have only ever received 1 call-back in three months.

Yesterday was the last straw - the retentions team put me through to a manager only for me to be cut off twice. Then I asked them to call me back on my work phone - nothing! When I called back the adviser said the manager had gone on lunch as they have a schedule to keep!! When said this was unacceptable she hung up on me. I can't believe I'm being treated this way!!

There is so much more to this situation it would take me forever to write it - PLEASE CAN SOMEONE JUST HELP ME!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: receiving the worst service I have ever experienced!!

Hi Laurie5577

Welcome to our community forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've had with the handset not being delivered and speaking with a manager.

I appreciate sometime has now passed and things have possibly been resolved.

If not keep us posted.

Thanks,

Daniel_G - Forum Team

Need help swapping your SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM here. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Laurie5577
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: receiving the worst service I have ever experienced!!

Unfortunately I'm no further forward 4 months on. Still waiting for my phone and had no contact. I gave u calling as it was getting me nowhere and still haven't had any contact from the complaints team a month on.
0 Kudos