cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proof of purchase

np3
Joining in

This is becoming a very frustrating task.  I was on the phone for approx 45 minutes. promised proof of purchase would be sent out to me. I have not received it. I have rang again and been told to use this for help. 

Please can someone get in touch with me that can assist with this matter. 

thankyou

21 REPLIES 21

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm surprised they said come here as this is a Comunity Forum (ie mainly member to member) 

There is some input from the Virgin team but it may be  while till they get to your post.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @np3 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our Community Forums! I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling to receive your proof of purchase. 

Can I ask if you mean you have not received your contract at all? You can view your contract and package as well as bills by singing into your My Virgin Media App or by logging in online here

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@np3 wrote:

This is becoming a very frustrating task.  I was on the phone for approx 45 minutes. promised proof of purchase would be sent out to me. I have not received it. I have rang again and been told to use this for help. 

Please can someone get in touch with me that can assist with this matter. 

thankyou

Have you tried the online form?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-mobile-proof-of-purchase

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ashleigh_C wrote:

Hi @np3 

You can view your contract and package as well as bills by singing into your My Virgin Media App or by logging in online here

If i have to sing well to get in i might be in trouble 🙂

hi,

I have requested proof of purchase via the form mentioned above, they mention 24hrs but its been nearly 3 days, how can I chase this?

many thanks,

Hi hedman, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard anything back from the teams yet. 

Checking the account I can see notes from the team saying they have sent the email out to you. I can see it's the same email that you've registered on the forums with. 

Please have a look in your spam/junk and deleted folders in case it's gone in to ne of those automatically. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

thanks for the reply, I have had a reply but it didn't include any attachments see below, is the email reply all I can expect and then share with my insurance company?

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch to request a copy of proof of purchase for your phone.

This should be everything your insurance company needs, but if you have any more questions, please visit virginmedia.com/community and search for ’Proof of Purchase'.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

Thanks for your reply, hedman,

Have you requested a copy to be sent to the insurer? If not then you may need to send a follow up email to proofofpurchase@virginmedia.co.uk that the attachment is missing. As you should have a document showing: 

• Your order number
  • Your Virgin Mobile phone number
  • IMEI or serial number
  • Date incident reported
  • Date your Virgin Mobile handset and SIM were blocked
  • 3rd Party Insurance Case Number (where provided)

Cheers,

Corey C

thanks, have dropped them a reply.