cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor customer service and complaint handling

Gamer82
On our wavelength

Hi so i called today after getting a txt about prices going up, i'm not happy and decided that leaving is best for on on these grounds below

1. pricing going up

2. no 5g as i was lead to believe

I want to leave on these grounds as they are no fault of my own and im not happy about them, but your agent when i called 789 said he was complaint and wouldn't allow me to speak to anyone .

he was from the philopeans called john and he gave me an id number , he laughed at me 4 times on the call talked over me multiple times which is quiet rude and as a person with disability and mental health issues this is not a good look for your company and it casued me alot of distress.

i would like this matter sorted and resolved by someone in authority or i seek further assistance, i won't be paying any buy out fees no matter how small they are either as this is not my fault.

I'm absolutely disgusted that this is how you treat vulnerable people, and i will be looking to cancel my broadband as well after this experience today this isn't the first time i have been given poor treatment this year.

a very poor experience and you really should be ashamed of how you treat people and agent who cause issues are wanting to take their own complaints which is a conflict of interest and they do not put down what actually happened.

i look forward to your feedback asap before i take further action

16 REPLIES 16

The money will be available to you within 3-5 working days, sorry.

The balance of your next bill has been taken down to zero.

Regards

Lee

Gamer82
On our wavelength

hi there lee,

this still hasn't been sorted and its been some time messaging you back and forth INFACT IT'S BEEN 3 WEEKS, i'm really not happy and id like this escalated to your manager now please .

i also told you about the broadband billing issue that was no fault of my own and this issues has been casued by the previous issue i had with you when you where dragging your heels switching me over to the essential package for venerable people.

This issue also hasn't been sorted and until it gets sorted i can't pay my bill for my broadband as its not correct.

Can we please get all this sorted and resolved and i think some form of good will is in order for all this hassle I've been getting casue 3 weeks isn't really good and i have made my situation well known to you. .as your aware i have mental health issues and this is putting strain on my health that i do not need its not really good enough.

i look forward to a full resolution to my issues

1. my refund from my mobile account as promised back to my bank.

2.  my billing issues sorted on my broadband account as i had already mentioned the issues.

3. good will deal for the trouble i have faced again.

if you can sort it please pass this to your manager for me.

thanks

neil mcclure

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Neil (@Gamer82),

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm just going to send you a private message so that I can look into this for you. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Gamer82
On our wavelength

Hi , only me again 😞 

so yet again it seems virgin still can't get my billing right, so as i said last month the was an issue with my broadband bill stating it was over £37 which is wrong as my billing was £15 per month and you were supposed to have setup my direct debit when i was switched onto this essential broadband. you didn't and you also without sending me notification of any bill added me £7 charge.

so i spoke to someone over the phone which i assumed it was all sorted she credited back the late fee and i paid £15 which that should have been the account up to date as i say my package was only £15.

i go onto my account today to check for a bill only to find another late fee, no bill sent to me again and still your claiming i didn't pay £30 from last month and my bill is now at £50 

i do not know where your getting your figures form but they are not correct and very conveniently i cant look at any past bills online and your not sending any bills out via emails or paper.

so i switched over form the essentially to a faster broadband and my package is now £22 a month instead of the £15 so still my bill sholdnt be £50

so can you please get this sorted once and for all because thats is the last several months i have had billing issues and when i speak to oskone i expect the matter to have been fully resolved.

as a person with mental health an other issues i don't have to ebnergy to be stressign over things that can put me in a risky situation and all this back and forth with virgin is causing me severe distress.

please can you get a resolution to this and investigation before i need to seek advice from a third party and you should know my account is marked as a venerable customer.

i do not appreciate virgin trying to scam me out of money i know my account isn't due that figure as my account was in credits and then when i spoke to the agent about this issue on the phone last month i paid the £15 for my package that you never collected and then switched to a new package and again you haven't set up my direct debit and not notified me off my bill and then gave me a late fee again.  totally unacceptable and as a venerable customer your doing nothing to aid me but cause me more distress.

I'm speaking here as i have difficulty speaking with people on the phone and this will help me get my point across if its in writing.

thanks

Neil

Gamer82
On our wavelength

update i have just sat on webcat with an agent who kepot me on hold for 40 minuets then decided to send me a form that i couldn't open then she finihsed her shift absolutley appauling service.

i have no paitnetce for this and im extreemly angry about all this hassle ive been getting over the past few months and now i iwll be sending a ocmpl;iant to the ombudsman you have a duty of care when dealing with vunerbale customers .

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing, Gamer82, I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

Gamer82
On our wavelength

A week has passed with no response or resolution.if not sorted in taking further action thisnis the last time I’m going to be messed around by your company.

as a vulnerable customer that your aware off I’m sick of things not being done correctly on your part and me the customer having to chase you to get it resolved.

as already stated the bills is wrong and I’m not paying a late fee again when it was all supposed to have been rectified last month.

plus I paid last month the money you never took so there is no outstanding amount from previous bill to bring forward

i want this resolved asap or it goes further and I stop paying and go elsewhere where I do t need to put up with being degraded and unfairly treat tou

have a duty to deal with vulnerable customer and I’m sure offcom have made you aware.