cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor customer service and complaint handling

Gamer82
On our wavelength

Hi so i called today after getting a txt about prices going up, i'm not happy and decided that leaving is best for on on these grounds below

1. pricing going up

2. no 5g as i was lead to believe

I want to leave on these grounds as they are no fault of my own and im not happy about them, but your agent when i called 789 said he was complaint and wouldn't allow me to speak to anyone .

he was from the philopeans called john and he gave me an id number , he laughed at me 4 times on the call talked over me multiple times which is quiet rude and as a person with disability and mental health issues this is not a good look for your company and it casued me alot of distress.

i would like this matter sorted and resolved by someone in authority or i seek further assistance, i won't be paying any buy out fees no matter how small they are either as this is not my fault.

I'm absolutely disgusted that this is how you treat vulnerable people, and i will be looking to cancel my broadband as well after this experience today this isn't the first time i have been given poor treatment this year.

a very poor experience and you really should be ashamed of how you treat people and agent who cause issues are wanting to take their own complaints which is a conflict of interest and they do not put down what actually happened.

i look forward to your feedback asap before i take further action

16 REPLIES 16

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you in contract?

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gamer82,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about what has happened. 

I have been able to locate your account and can see you were able to speak with the team. 

Have you been able to get everything sorted?

^Martin

Gamer82
On our wavelength

I got through to someone based in the Philippians who was rather rude , laughed several times on the phone, refused me to speak to anyone so I could make. Complaint , then said he had put a complaint through for me.

as you can appreciate a person with health issues this was quite distressing and upsetting to deal with at the time.

cancellation has been put through but I do not see why I should be Oahu g a buy out fee when I’m not getting the service I was told I was supposed to receive and your also putting price up.

after the way I’ve been treated which isn’t the fist time I have had to deal with this when calling it’s utter disgrace.

not happy at all with virgin right now .

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gamer82

I am sorry to hear you're unhappy with the 'buy out' fee.  Can you please advise why you feel Virgin Media are in breach of contract.  Was it something that was pre-agreed before you entered your existing deal?

Regards

Lee_R

Gamer82
On our wavelength

Like I said the whole experience I have had in general, I do not appreciate being laughed it and talked over buy your staff wacocially when I have mental health issues  and speaking with people is difficult enough without being out into that situation.

when a customer asked to make a complaint and speak with Simone I expect to be able to do that with ease but because he was from phillopheens he didn’t care.

so I was told I was able to get 5g with my sim which in now finding out is t the case plus I don’t agree with my price rising so I want to leave it very simple.

I do not appreciate the customer experience is very unprofessional nothing is every easy when contacting you guys there’s always an issue.

I am sorry @Gamer82 for the experience you've reported regarding customer services.  In regards to the price increasing.  Do you mean the price increase that Virgin Media had as a whole?  Or do you mean a discount that you were led to believe would be in place throughout your contract has expired?

Regards

Lee

Gamer82
On our wavelength

Hi ,

I have made myself clear and I’m not going to keep bouncing back and forth are you going to do anything to help or just make the situation worse and get me upset.

if not resolved I will just be taking it up with the Ombudsman, Thai ain’t the first run in I have had with your company this year. What a carry on I had getting switched to the essential package for vulnerable customers and here we are again now with another issues.

in not going to keep responding back and forth as I’m not at pc all the time.

im dealing with health issues here and the service in getting is actually triggering my anxiety. 

also having to repeat myself when I have been perfectly clear is just another example of bad service.

Thanks 

I am really sorry you feel the way that you do @Gamer82.

I am going to send you a quick private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Gamer82
On our wavelength
billing issue on broadband and mobile

so as a venerable customer over the last few months i had a lot of hassle from you guys switching me over to the essential broadband and it was a nightmare to deal with , followed by complaints and credit was given etc

So having credit on my account when it was finished you were supposed to go into my bank and start charging me. i have just logged into my account now to find out yesterday you didn't take payment and i have been given a late payment charge through no fault of my own, no bill , no txt or letter was sent to me about my bill and, so i'm not a mind reader when its due and conveniently i cant access any bills online past or current.

My package is only supposed to be £15.00 per months it's now sitting at just over £37.00 , you claim £15.20 wasn't paid last month yet my package is only £15 per month so who do you work that out and i was in credit on the account which was being used for my bills till it run out.

im getting no where and as a person with mental health issues and anxiety i need help with this and you are aware of me being a vulnerable customer

Also my mobile account with you which i asked to be closed that was only £8 per month and you have taken out £29 from my bank as well as you have issued me two bills this month one on 11th may for £29.15 which you have taken and another dated 21 may for £33.03 WHIHC INCLUDES THE £29.15 again  AND YOU HAVE ALREADY TAKEN IT WHEN I WASNT TO BE CHARGED THE BUY OUT FEE.

Another issue when i was told on here by lee that i wasn't being charged for leaving. ALSO MY PACKAGE IS ONLY £8 PER MONTH!!

i have made no chargeable calls THIS IS AN ABSOLOUTE MESS PLEASE SORT OUT YOUR ISSUES.

I need help or i will need to report this to my bank and the ombudsman . The service i have had from you this year has been nothing but disgraceful there is always issues with my account causing me distress and i do not think you appreciate what that does to someone with mental illness and extreme anxiety and panic attacks.