Menu
judeal
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

inept parked order

HI  first time poster i've never been so angry with a company in my life. I  refered my mother on virgin mobile for  a samsung s8 on wedensday,  everything went through then checked the status of the order it said was parked ring this number, so we did and the next day aswell couldnt get a straight answer from anyone we spoke to and had to wait 3 hours on hold over the 3 times we rang .

so my mam said leave it i will stick with 3 mobile so she placed an order today for the iphone x which sailed through, will be delivered tommorow, an hour later  someone from virgin  credit department called on a with held number, saying they had done the checks and it had all gone through they will send the phone out,  my mother said she had already sorted a phone out with 3 mobile so she would have to cancel with them the virgin woman said ok ring back when you have cancelled the order with 3 so after cancelling and ringing virgin back the sales team are saying she cant the phone because the system wont allow her that phone .... so why did someone from the virgin credit check team ring her saying she could ...

ps im with virgin aswell for my tv broadband and mobile will be cancelling all 3 soon as my contract ends in september .....my mother is nearly 65 d the stress of getting a phone from virgin is completly ridiculous 

0 Kudos
judeal
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: inept parked order

no point in talking to customer service as they just don't care FUMING 

0 Kudos
enlli
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Great phone on 3 and she will have the benefit of making calls over 4G and using Voice over Wifi if she is ever out of signal.

Neither available on Virgin

0 Kudos
judeal
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply i know she been with 3 mobile for 10 years,,,, this was her first dabble with new provider don't think she'll make the mistake of trying virgin again ... even though it was cheaper with virgin guess u cant beat peace of mind. 

0 Kudos