Menu
diesel111
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

iPhone unlock

Hi,

I  know this has been discussed before but i want to create a separate post to get a quick response from VM.

I received a new sim card in the post which does not work on my phone, i gather that i need to have my phone unlocked now so my questions are

1. What are the next steps for me to resolve this issue

2. What exactly has changed for the new VM sim to be incompatible with my phone  that works with a VM sim

3. Is there absolutely no way to speed up the 10 working day turnaround time for unlocking my phone as I cannot receive calls.

If i cannot improve the turnaround i may need to retrieve my pac code and join plusnet who are offering a better package than i currently have at 33% less on the EE network.

Thanks

0 Kudos
diesel111
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone unlock

I guess i'll just wait until someone/anyone from Virgin cares to help a customer out
0 Kudos
Community Manager (Retired) James_W
Community Manager (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @diesel111

If you haven't already called in, then pop a post here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/iPhone-unlock-request/td-p/3621737 and one of the team will be in touch to advise.

James

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
diesel111
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes i did call in. I was told virgin were previously on the EE network so my phone is now locked to EE. I was told to reset my entire phone and this would resolve the issue. I advised i had posted my question on the virgin media portal and would prefer a less drastic approach.

I will create another post :-)
0 Kudos