Menu
abcharlie
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

iPhone X delivery date

Hi, I ordered an iPhone X 256 GB Silver on Oct 29, was told it would be delivered Nov 18. My Virgin mobile profile says the order has been completed and is with Yodel, but the link to track delivery doesn't work, nor does the supplied order reference. It has not been delivered. When I call Virgin they say there's a backorder on my order, but I have received neither SMS nor email nor message on my Virgin profile. No one can tell me when I might get my pone and I've spent HOURS speaking to different departments at Virgin Mobile. What is going on? Thanks

0 Kudos
gianmaranon
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: iPhone X delivery date

Ye I'm in the same boat as you. Mine says the same thing. However, we most likely won't be getting our phone till 2nd December and on wards due to the demand of the device. Very deceiving status but we cant do anything about it other than wait. No point trying to call customer service as they will all say the same thing. No one knows when it will go on stock again I'm afraid.

0 Kudos
AM_2017
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This isn't looking good!

First off, Virgin's communication with its customers is absolutely rubbish, I don't think I've ever come across a network that doesn't want to talk to people!

And never told, just like you, I haven't even received a confirmation e-mail stating an expected delivery date, and I'm seriously contemplating cancelling even if it costs more with some other network, at least I know they're a little more serious!

0 Kudos
TripleD
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I ordered my phone at the end of October, was told delivery would be the 1st December, I checked on the Thursday before if everything was still okay as not received the usual update email to be told would be silvered on the2nd, told something about back order which was definitely not mentioned before. Said okay and then as no confirmation email received rang again to confirm order okay told that had checked with warehouse and had gone out for delivery, no surprise when not delivered, rang today and told it could be 3 weeks, so obviously lied to upto that point, spoke to Summer and insisted on raising a complaint, been with virgin mobile for years and never had issue before. If offer was nit so good would tell them to shove my order.. really frustrated and angry was blatantly lied to. Plus want the phone before Christmas.
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

We're really sorry about the delays to your orders.

Please take a look at our statement here for more information: iPhone X Delivery Delay

Best wishes

Your Community Moderators

0 Kudos
Bedders2481
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am in the same boat! ordered mine 5th November to be told would get 2nd Dec, and guess what nothing!!! but after calling saturday, sunday and monday all to be told different things i had an email today saying my order is on its way and delivery will be 2nd Dec!!1 hahaha i mean come on!! and then the order ref to check on the tracking for yodel doesn't work!!! its my first time with virgin and lets just say my impression aint great at all... the customer service is shocking!! am wishing i stayed with O2 now :-(
0 Kudos