cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get my pac codes

MetinK
Joining in

I want to switch from Virgin mobile but, it's not easy to get my Pac codes even if thy say "Switching to or from Virgin Mobile has never been so easy!"

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MetinK 👋

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're looking to leave our Mobile Network, and are having some trouble requesting your PAC. There are various ways to request this:

- Text PAC and your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY) from your old SIM to 65075. For example, if you were born on January 2nd 1970, you'd text 'PAC 02011970'
- Sign in to your online account and select Switching to make your request
- Call our Mobile Team on 789 from your Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone - please be aware, call charges may apply if they fall outside of your provider's allowances.

Please let us know if you have any problems with the methods above, and we'll do our best to assist further.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I have 4 plans for my 4 mobile numbers.

Do I have to send text for each one seperatly?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MetinK,

That would be correct. Alternatively, depending on the type of Mobile service you have with us, our team may be able to provide you with a "Grouped" PAC, where one PAC Code will work for all of the numbers. This isn't guaranteed but is possible on some services and it is normally advised to request a PAC Code individually.

If you want to check if this is possible, this can only be done with our Mobile Team over the phone and it would be best to call them.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ