cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cooling off period

Lola1731
Joining in

Hello,

I had ordered a 30days rolling Simcard and but never activated.

However I contacted virgin after 10 days to cancel. The bot on WhatsApp said they did cancel my contract within my rights.

Yesterday virgin debited my bank account and suspended the sim😠

I contacted the agent but they could not get into my account to resolve this cancellation issue.

I spent 4 hours all together no vain.

I   cancelled  their direct debit today as the contract had been cancelled as far as I m concerned.

Anyone had similar issues please advise

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lola1731,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that there's been some complications with a recent mobile SIM card order, and that a payment has been taken. It's possible that the Direct Debit instruction was made to your bank before you requested the cancellation.

Have you spoke with the team about this yet? If the charge is invalid they can look to return and refund this for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thank you Zach.

I have tried to speak to an agent several but unfortunately the Sim has been suspended a couple of days (I called the number myself) and they were unable to help.

They suspended the Sim just after I had requested to cancel. And yet money still taken..and Sim wasn't activated

Don't know what to do

Thanks for checking this with the team @Lola1731, sorry that there were unable to help with this.

I will certainly be happy to take a look at this further for you, so I can do this I will send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules