Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

can’t register online- asking for a security question

I am attempting to register for my Virgin mobile online account, I have had my Virgin sim contract for over a year but have never logged in online, I am now trying to do so to cancel my contract as I have found a better one elsewhere. It first asks for my mobile number, then for a security answer. No security question is displayed, just an answer box, and I never set this up as I bought the sim online through Carphone Warehouse.

I can’t get through over the phone and was wondering if there is any way of me registering/cancelling my sim only contract  without this annoying step?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: can’t register online- asking for a security question

HI kierapaigee1, We are sorry to hear that you want to cancel the service. You would not be able to cancel this through the online account, can you contract them directly on 0800 183 1150. ^CW

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been on hold with the same message for a long time already today. Is waiting to get through on the phone the only way to get a PAC Code to switch providers? On the online help it seems to say that this is done through signing into your online account and requesting it. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Text PAC followed by your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format to 65075 to receive a PAC Code from Virgin. By Phone: You can get a PAC Code by calling Virgin Mobile. To do this, call them on 789 using your Virgin handset. Alternatively, dial 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.-Chris 

0 Kudos