cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account wrong information

wyre
Superfast

i tansfered   to a  02 sim card   and given  wrong information  tried to sorted out on  150   but after speaking to 3 different  people i am total confused , i gent told  i  was  paying 131  a month  i told him i  about it paying 111  he said i was  wrong had phone put down on me  once and once the phone just  went dead  the 3 time the gent could not get what  i was talking about . as is personal information about a bill could some one pm me please

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @wyre, thanks for your post on our Forums

Can you please confirm if you're referring to an O2 account or Virgin Media?

If you can elaborate further on your post for me, that would be helpful

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi david

when switch my sim to 02   i was told my whole virgin packag

price  would not go up, just that  the price i was paying would be split up bettween virgin and 02   and  still come yp same amount it was also on the website at the same time it tated that on the website. i had to phone 150 yesterday  and when i  ask  the gent about  he would not have that i was paying the price i was   paying  he said i should have being  paying more 

Thanks for coming back to me @wyre.

The price you pay would not go up on the Media account due to Volt being added - as far as your Media services are concerned, this speed would be increased to the next level, free of charge.

I'm a little unsure as to what you mean by splitting the cost between Virgin Media and O2, have you perhaps transferred from the Oomph SIM to an O2 SIM card?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yes from a Oomph  sim to a 02 sim   

Thank you for letting us know @wyre.

When agreeing to the Volt deal, did you get confirmation of your package price and breakdown via email? Also, have you been able to verify this by logging into your My VM account?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

was already on top  oomph package which i was told is the volt package  and  the price of my package would not change the only thing  that would change i would get two bills one from virgin for tv broadband and landline  one from o2 for  moblie   that   was by  phone was told details would come in email which still waiting for.       the only breakdown i have is a bill from virgin  and a bill  from 02  will the two totals came to more

Thank you for letting me know @wyre.

In this case, I have sent you a private message to further look into this for you. Please lookout for the purple envelope on the top righthand corner and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs