cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel …..

AshtonA
Tuning in

Yodel …what a joke of a company these are. Due to receive a delivery from Virgin mobile on the 26th Nov which we deferred to 29th Nov. Not being able to track the parcel due to Yodels tracking not working had to wait in all day, NO DELIVERY arrived. Tried to contact a Yodel advisor without success, only got a recorded message. Phoned Virgin mobile & they said it had been delivered when in fact it HAD NOT!.. they said another phone would arrive on the 2nd Dec. Waited in again and no phone arrived. Contacted Virgin again  to listen to lame excuses which the advisor is probably trained to deliver. She then said it would now be delivered on 4th Dec, not holding any hope I have waited again today and for what as it as not arrived again!!!! Contacted Virgin yet again for the advisor to spiel off the same excuses, I insisted  she contacted Yodel as it was not my responsibility to do so, and to then phone me back with a firm date on when the phone was going to be delivered. Yes she did phone back,  but I have doubts if in fact she actually spoke to Yodel or just got the recorded message I had got, has she had rung the same number as I used. Anyhow the Virgin advisor could not give me a definite date for delivery so I am still no wiser!!!!! Please Virgin Mobile use a different courier service such as DPD whereby the tracking of an item actually works, you get a 1 hour time slot.. name of driver.. and can actually track item every part of the way . Virgin you have many unhappy customers due the the service Yodel provides  that is apparent after reading many messages on this forum !!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AshtonA
Tuning in

Following on from my previous post on Sat 4th Dec 21 in regards to my phone which should have been delivered on Sat 29th Nov 21 , I have rung Virgin yet again as no delivery from Yodel as transpired! I spoke to a Virgin representative this morning  who said there was problem with dispatch due to adverse weather conditions. Like I replied DPD & HERMES  are delivering on time but YODEL cannot due to weather,  really!!!!!!  Please stop lying Virgin… the phone is showing in Yodel depot in Alfreton ,but can I believe this following the terrible customer service  they have provided me to date. Virgin obviously use overseas call centres which I believe might be the Philippines whereby their advisors just read off a script & you cannot get any sense & solution to my complaints. I am completely sick of being treated with contempt by Virgin as though I am stupid, their  customer service is lacking & totally inadequate. Virgin just tell the truth!!!!! Now Yodel… they must be the worst courier service in the Uk, you are lucky if their tracking service even works which I can say through my own experience tracking this phone. After my experience through this order  I have now cancelled it & obtained my Pac Code, I am now looking for another provider who really cares about their customers, Virgin & Yodel You deserve each other with the terrible service you provide to your customers!!!!!!!!!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AshtonA, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having some issues with your delivery. 

We are only able to contact Yodel through the same means as yourself so the information you had from the agent would have been obtained the same way you would have gotten it. 

We always take on board the feedback given in the posts we receive so we can collect the information and use it to learn more about the areas we need to improve. 

Hopefully there won't be too much ;longer of a wait before you receive your delivery. 

Please keep us updated on how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

AshtonA
Tuning in

Following on from my previous post on Sat 4th Dec 21 in regards to my phone which should have been delivered on Sat 29th Nov 21 , I have rung Virgin yet again as no delivery from Yodel as transpired! I spoke to a Virgin representative this morning  who said there was problem with dispatch due to adverse weather conditions. Like I replied DPD & HERMES  are delivering on time but YODEL cannot due to weather,  really!!!!!!  Please stop lying Virgin… the phone is showing in Yodel depot in Alfreton ,but can I believe this following the terrible customer service  they have provided me to date. Virgin obviously use overseas call centres which I believe might be the Philippines whereby their advisors just read off a script & you cannot get any sense & solution to my complaints. I am completely sick of being treated with contempt by Virgin as though I am stupid, their  customer service is lacking & totally inadequate. Virgin just tell the truth!!!!! Now Yodel… they must be the worst courier service in the Uk, you are lucky if their tracking service even works which I can say through my own experience tracking this phone. After my experience through this order  I have now cancelled it & obtained my Pac Code, I am now looking for another provider who really cares about their customers, Virgin & Yodel You deserve each other with the terrible service you provide to your customers!!!!!!!!!

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Ashton

We are sorry that the weather caused an issue with your parcel times, we have no control over that. Every company is different, some will have processes in place that are different to others. I am sad to see that you have cancelled this, but I understand why you have doe this. I do hope you have no issues with your chosen provider.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley 

the weather is not the issue the phone is not in stock it’s not even been dispatched , Virgin just treat their customers with contempt and untrue statements …….. this product iPhone 13 pro is out of stock even with apple so enough of your untruthful statements just tell the truth perhaps then you will be able to keep customers rather than them leaving in there droves ….. the Virgin community pages tells it all , very few compliments overwhelmed with vast complaints 

Hello AshtonA

As with any public page for a company providing a service, you'll always get negative comments. People generally comment if they've had a poor experience far more than if they've had a positive experience. With any service providers public page you'll find a few unhappy customers, but we welcome these comments so we can do our very best to put things right

We're an open and honest company. We understand sometimes things go wrong. Which is why we choose to have an open wall on our Facebook page.  Customers can tell us about a positive or negative experience.

The weather in certain locations across the UK has caused delivery issues but you are correct that the iPhone 13 Pro is currently out of stock, the team are working hard to get stock to complete orders as quickly as possible.

Rob