cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel returned to sender

Matthewculross
Joining in

I ordered my new device on the 16/04/2022 I accepted the credit agreement and received the email stating my order would be delivered on the 19/04/2022 I then clicked on the link for delivery and it states that my order has been returned to sender. Why has this happened and how can it be fixed? 

10 REPLIES 10

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Matthewculros,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear there's been some issues with your order. 

I'd like to take a closer look into this so I will pop you a PM now to confirm some details.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message 🙂

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @Matthewculross,

Unfortunately, you have failed DPA therefore I am unable to share any account specific info with you on this occasion. 

I have however, requested for a password reminder letter to be sent to your registered address which you should receive within 5-7 working days. 

We can then pick this up for you and discuss further.

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

I don’t need a password Letter reminder I just need to find out what is happening with my delivery 

I am really sorry @Matthewculross

As the details you provided were incorrect twice, I can not proceed therefore the letter was requested. 

Appreciate you have now stated the second attempt was incorrect due to a typo your side, and after double checking this for you, we would still need to go by the response you initially provided for security reasons. 

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

So I now have to wait a week when my delivery was due to arrive tomorrow

This is the worst possible start to opening a new contract with someone I have ever experienced. All I wanted to find out was when my delivery is due to arrive

So do I have to wait until I receive this letter to go through the same process and give the same information 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can appreciate your frustration regarding this Matthewculross,

Welcome back to the community!

Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to go into specific details if security hasn't been cleared.

There can be various reasons as to why the order was returned to sender, did you receive confirmation of the order going through successfully?

Thanks,

Kain

Yes I received confirmation. I have agreed to the credit agreement and everything else has been set up without any issues. It is only on the yodel site saying it has returned to sender and they informed me to get in touch with virgin