cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel returned parcel with iPhone 14 pro max

PamC87
Joining in

Ordered iPhone 14 pro max on release day

Expected delivery was for Tuesday 20th now the order shows as incomplete on yodel I contacted them and they said it was returned to sender!! 

Where is my phone? 😞 

13 REPLIES 13

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there @PamC87, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear that the phone has been sent back 😞
Have you managed to find out why it has been sent back from Yodel?
Reach out to them here.
Let us know.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

94303D00-1156-41BA-9C00-6DE685A9A677.jpeg

They just said it was incomplete and to contact virgin which I have tried to do 

Hi @PamC87,

I am very sorry about this. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that I can take some additional details from you and have a closer look at things.

Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

So turns out my order was cancelled because I didn’t answer a call from Ireland on a bank holiday 😞 one month wait for the pro max so had to settle for the pro which hopefully will be delivered this week, 2 orders showing on my account now and a 2nd credit check done affecting my credit score.. not a good first impression at all virgin 😞 

Hi @PamC87,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message but for also offering an update here. I am so sorry that we were unfortunately out of stock in the model you were after and that you had to make an additional order.

Please let us know once the handset arrives and if you have any further concerns or questions that we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I ordered on release date and the order was cancelled without contacting me! There was stock of it, it should have been delivered today 😞 

Hi @PamC87,

I do apologise. Would you mind clarifying the situation a little more for me, please? Did the team explain why they were unable to provide you with the handset model you wanted if it wasn't due to stock?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Zach they cancelled my order because I missed a call from a Dublin number yesterday which was a bank holiday. This call releases the handset for delivery? The delivery was supposed to be today.

I missed the call and the order was marked incomplete with yodel and returned to sender.

I couldn’t contact anyone yesterday due to the bank holiday then this morning on the webchat was told the order was cancelled as I didn’t confirm details on a call yesterday. 

the pro max was due to be delivered today, order was cancelled and I was told I couldn’t get one till end of October so has no choice but to order the 14 pro.

now my account shows 2 orders, 2 bills and I also had to do a 2nd credit check which affects my credit rating! 

I have also spent £50 on a case and screen protector for the pro max which I ordered on release date I now have to order case and screen protector for the 14 pro at further cost to myself

not a good impression on a new customer at all 😞

Hi @PamC87,

I do apologise. I wouldn't be able to confirm what the purpose of the call was that was made yesterday, but it's likely that this was to gain consent from yourself that you're happy with the order.

Did you receive any emails from us at all asking for this? It'd be worth checking your spam/junk folder too if you haven't already.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team