cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel has failed to deliver my phone for almost a week and is lying about attempting to deliver it.

Sophia2751
Joining in

My new phone was meant to be delivered on the 21st of July and I waited in all day to receive the delivery, only to be told they tried to delivery but no one was home which was a lie. I then waited in all day the following day and even stood outside my front door for an hour waiting for the delivery, only to be told they tried to delivery but no on was home and that they left a calling card. Which was another lie because I was right outside my front door watching the street and no van ever appear and no one came to my door. 

I then arranged for the phone to be delivered yesterday and stayed in all day again. The parcel never left my local depot and now today it is still stuck there. I have chased up yodel about this and the person  I spoke to admitted that the driver had lied about being in my location and attempting to deliver to me. I am at my wits end about what to do since I have exhausted all my options in regards to getting my parcel delivered. I fear that my parcel may have now been lost or stolen which wouldn't surprise me considering the high price tag of it. I can't even get in contact with a human at Virgin Media so that they could maybe put some pressure on yodel to finally delivery my phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Sophia2751,

Thanks for your post and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone has not been delivered and Yodel is advising they have attempted delivery. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with any Yodel queries, as we do not have any way of escalating or querying the status of the parcel other than the standard tracking system they provide.

From your mention of Yodel admitting to you that the Driver was not in your location, and did not attempt to deliver, this would need to be investigated by Yodel themselves as it may mean that the parcel has been stolen, or lost. We're unable to amend this on our systems, and we would need Yodel to set your parcel as "Lost/Stolen" for us to be able to re-order the handset.

Can you please contact Yodel by calling 0844 755 0117 or by heading here and you will see a Live Chat option.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Sophia2751,

Thanks for your post and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone has not been delivered and Yodel is advising they have attempted delivery. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with any Yodel queries, as we do not have any way of escalating or querying the status of the parcel other than the standard tracking system they provide.

From your mention of Yodel admitting to you that the Driver was not in your location, and did not attempt to deliver, this would need to be investigated by Yodel themselves as it may mean that the parcel has been stolen, or lost. We're unable to amend this on our systems, and we would need Yodel to set your parcel as "Lost/Stolen" for us to be able to re-order the handset.

Can you please contact Yodel by calling 0844 755 0117 or by heading here and you will see a Live Chat option.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ