cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is my SIM coming???

Trishee
Joining in

I still don't have my sim so can't make or receive phone calls!!!!When is my new sim coming?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Trishee,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're waiting on a SIM.

Can you confirm when you spoke to us regarding the SIM? Is this a replacement due to a fault or a new sale?

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Trishee,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're waiting on a SIM.

Can you confirm when you spoke to us regarding the SIM? Is this a replacement due to a fault or a new sale?

Alex_Rm

Hello

This is my new phone - I've sent the PAK code and my own O2 account has been disabled, I'm still using my old sim from my old phone but never received a SIM with my new phone - even though I've been told it's now got the new number. I can't make any calls or send texts as I have no data.

I can use whatsapp - that's about it.

I'm still waiting - got my new phone in February!!

Really annoying cause I can't call my mum 😞

Very sorry for this, 

Can you confirm if the SIM and the handset were ordered at the same time? 

Is the handset from us also?

Alex_Rm

This was a brand new phone and contract from yourselves!!

I'd never had a phone contract before and this has really put me off doing it again.

I  spoke to one of your agents a couple weeks ago who didn't believe that I didn't receive a sim - I had to tell her 3 times!!! I need to make calls but I cant and I don't know what the hold up is

Thank you for confirming that for us Trishee. 
I can appreciate your concern and frustration - sincerest apologies that you have had this experience. 

I would like to look into this further for you so we can check what is happening with the SIM, so I will need to send you a PM to confirm a few bits of information. You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

We can return to the public thread with a further update as soon as possible!

All the best. 

Molly

Hi All, thank you to Trishee for PMing with me. A replacement SIM has been sent which is due to arrive in 5 working days, and a refund processed for the tariff costs you have been unable to use. 

Sincerest apologies for this experience - please do keep us updated on the SIMs arrival so we can offer any further support if needed. All the best!

Molly