Menu
Jomodu
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Well....that was easy

Ok, just to address the balance a bit. My sim only contract comes to an end in a few days and I noticed some of the new website offers gave me extra data for similar money. So, I bit the bullet and rang 789. I admit my request was pretty straightforward.

At mid -morning today I was amazed to be told I would be connected within 30 secs. Incredibly, it was. It took less than 7 mins to update my sim only deal. All very efficient and professional. I even checked my account online afterwards and all the changeover details were there. Very quick and good. 

Now, the bad points. I was transferred once and had to go through the security password questions on both ocassions. Luckily, both CS staff had US accents. Despite, being a VM cable and mobile customer for 20 years I still had to have a security check !!! All for an extra 71p on my total monthly VM £98 DD. 

Reading this forum I dread having to ring VM customer services. And with good reason judging by what I read. Even though my request was simple I must give credit when credit is due.

Just come off contract with VM cable. Can I be brave enough again?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Well....that was easy

@Jomodu wrote:

Just come off contract with VM cable. Can I be brave enough again?

Strap on your big boy pants and DO IT!

Do-It-Just-Do-It.jpg

Your on a roll big lad

I would also advise buying a lottery ticket on Saturday, as in connecting to a  decent customer advisor in Virgin Mobile, you must be the luckiest person I know...

But seriously, by the nature of these boards its usually doom and gloom, its always pleasant when someone takes time to feedback a positive experience.

0 Kudos
Jomodu
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Well....that was easy

Ha ....had a good laugh at that. Just off to buy lottery ticket.