Menu
richlion2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Web site not working!!!

Hello,

I logged into my account (using Firefox and Chrome) and I could see my details. But then I clicked on My Device, which took me somewhere else. Now I cannot access my account.

Can you please get this fixed? Pressing options Overview/Billing, nothing, pressing Sign in - Nothing. How can you design a web site that basically does not work?!

The message says:

Please give one of our team a call on 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 0345 6000 789* from any other phone and we'll do our best to help

*Please note standard charges apply. Please check with your network operator for rates.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Web site not working!!!

Hi richlion2,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your online account.

What is happening when you click on 'sign in'? 

Thanks,

Melissa_F

0 Kudos
dadford
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Web site not working!!!

This seems to be a problem I am having, correct email and password but all I get is -

We’re sorry that you are unable to log in to Your Account at the moment.

If you have recently ordered a new Virgin Mobile phone or SIM and were super eager to get going, it might be that we are still verifying your details. This should be resolved soon, so please try again shortly.

However, if the issue persists or you’ve been registered for a while, please give us a call on 0345 6000 789* for more information.

*Please note standard charges apply. Please check with your network operator for rates.

I called 789, it took 20 minutes to get through, then all I got was background chatter then cut off.

0 Kudos