cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE IS MY CREDIT AGREEMENT

Discodogma66
Tuning in

I would like to see my mobiles credit agreement but as like everyone else i dont have the details - how can i gain access to this - thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Discodogma66

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community. 

When did you agree to the contract please?

Your credit agreement will have been sent to you by email.

Could you please check your junk folder if you haven't already?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for the response - i joined years ago and dont have any emails anymore - i stopped using the virgin email yonks ago annoyingly

Hi Discodma66, 

Thanks for coming back to us and updating us on this. 

We may be able to arrange for a replacement to be sent to you however usually these must be sent to the same email address as they were originally sent to for security purposes. 

In order to get things moving, I will need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Discodogma66, 

I just wanted to pop you a message to say I'd not forgotten about you. 

I'm still waiting to hear back from the team on this one currently. I have sent them a chaser and as soon as I have a reply, I will come back to you. 

Apologies for the delay. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thanks, much apreciated

Hi Discodogma66, 

I just wanted to give you an update on this one so you know where we are with it. 

Looking at the agreement, it was originally sent to the email address you asked me to re-send it to anyway so we haven't had to change this however as the agreement has completed, it's not allowing us to resent it currently. 

We've had to refer this over to another team so this has been done and I should hopefully hear something back from them later on today. 

Once I have a reply, I will be back in touch. Just out of interest, is there any specific information you're needing or is it just to have a copy?

Kath

Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi there, i really wanted to see if it was still live or had ended and it seems as though its ended from what you are saying is that right?