cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt package - O2 Mobile

Johnxp
Tuning in

Negotiated new package deal last month going from Oooomph to Volt, part of this means your ‘unlimited’ mobile within deal has to move from Virgin Mobile to O2, BEWARE I received 8 welcoming emails from O2 and didn't notice one saying every April price will increase by APR + 3.9% (totals 6.9%), so after a month I’ve already lost some of the gains, wasn’t even mentioned by Virgin customer services, no wonder they wanted to allocate as much as £25 to the mobile part of price and DD me separately, shame on you Virgin!

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @funsizescot1975,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. Please keep us updated on how you get on and let us know if you need any further assistance going forward.

We're always here to help. 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Have now received O2 new price and monthly has gone from £25.00 to £27.92 an 11.6% increase. Why offer me an 18 month new Volt deal and then slip in a large increase in Mobile element of deal within weeks of starting the deal. So yes I would like to raise a complaint please.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Really sorry about that Johnxp,

For clarification is that your Media package that has risen or the SIM card from O2 itself?

You can raise a complaint via this link here regarding this.

Thanks,

Kain

It is the O2 SIM which has increased

Thanks for confirming and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

You will have been notified of any price increase in advance @Johnxp

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs