cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Package + O2 Billing

Ezzy
Dialled in

I've just changed my package to the Ultimate Volt Bundle a few days ago and my package on the site says the full price the team quoted me (with the O2 SIM included)

But I've just had an email from O2 with my first bill of £25. (Haven't even got the SIM card yet!)

If so, this is not the price I was quoted by the advisor and is actually £25 more!

Anyone else have a similar experience?

VM Customer Since 2010
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ezzy

I have responded to you privately, if you could get back to me?

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Perhaps the VM bill will be £25 less?

Just on with the WhatsApp team now and they've said that it's £110! Instead of the £85 I was quoted.

So £85 for VM and £25 for O2. Absolutely not what I was quoted. 

This is after having to haggle for a week and then having a non-UK call centre pretend to put a new order through only to just add Netflix to my existing bill. (Not actually renew a package).

VM Customer Since 2010

And now because the non-UK advisor naffed up the order the first time. I've now had two bills from O2!

So the second advisor I spoke to said they could do the package for £85.

So far I've been billed £50 from O2 (for two SIM cards I don't actually have) and my VM page says £85 to them as well.

My old package which was due to come to an end in a month was £124.50 and now instead of going down I've got bills for £135!

This is such a shambles of a company.

VM Customer Since 2010

Hi @Ezzy, thanks for reaching out and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your billing and package price.  I would like to help you raise a complaint to have your issue investigated.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Screenshot_20220413_171123_com.whatsapp.jpg

The absolute state of the WhatsApp service.

5 hours ago they asked me to confirm my security details and then they just sod off and the triage bot returns. No doubt to ask me all the security details again.

VM Customer Since 2010

Hi @Ezzy

I have responded to you privately, if you could get back to me?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee,

I've just replied to your DM 👍

VM Customer Since 2010

Hi @Ezzy 

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @Lee_R, Thank you so much for your help and for resolving my issue so quickly! I've had the email through now. Thank you again! 🙂
VM Customer Since 2010