cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin required, I've never set one ?

Nicola5
Joining in

Currently in Spain. Missed a call from a private number. A voicemail has been left. I can't access my voicemail without a PIN number. But I've never registered a PIN number ? 

I only used voicemail last week and didn't need to PIN number then

74 REPLIES 74

djeymaze
Joining in

Hi there, I've got the same issue, don't remember setting a PIN for my voicemail and am now abroad with a message I can't access. I've tried 7890 but to no avail. Might you be able to help? 

Many thanks

Having the same issue, several tries to input PIN results in account locked and recommendation to call 789 to unlock.  On calling 789 I'm not able to get more than a generic text message.  Customer service is a misnomer...

Hey there SteveM658, 

Sorry to hear about your Voicemail PIN issue and that you haven't managed to speak to us to get it looked at. I'm unsure whether you've had it looked at since you last posted but just in case, I'll send you a Private Message so I can take a look at it for you. Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

Rebecca_2000
Settling in

Hi, I have the same issue, currently in Cyprus and cannot access my voicemail. I do not remember ever setting a PIN?

Please can you contact me so I can set/reset the PIN?

Hi Rebecca_2000, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm very sorry that you're unable to access your Voicemail services abroad, this isn't good. 

It's certainly something that we can help with from here if you're still outside of the UK at the moment?

If so then please reply to my personal message and we'll get the ball rolling. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

TerribleToll
On our wavelength

Same problem - my voicemail is now locked. I am out of the UK and 'customer services' are just playing rubbish music. Not very helpful! Never set a pin and didn't know it needed one.

Hey @TerribleToll,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your voicemail while on holiday.

Have you tried to use the pin number 7890 as this is the default pin for voicemail, if this doesn't work, please respond to my private message and we can get this reset for you.

Regards

Steven_L

Hi

I am having the same issue.

I never set a voicemail pin and won't be back in the UK until January.

Can anybody assist with this? As I need to access a voicemail I have recently received before I return to the UK.

Kind regards

Frederick

Hi FrederickR

I am sorry you're unable to access your voicemails.  I can look into this for you.  To enable me to do so I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I have the same problem - am now in Sweden and cannot access voicemails with any standard pin. Can I get this reset please? Thanks!